Senior .NET Architect - Developer (m/f)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a .NET architect – Developer, you have the responsibility for the technical architecture and realization of the tailor made software for our customers and our solution pin.all
- You create the technical designs and ensure that the designs are unambiguous. You set up architecture guidelines, monitor standards, provide reviews and technical audits.
- You are responsible for establishing new uniform architectures and you optimize and maintain the in house developed framework
- You are involved in all steps of the process: in addition to development and support, you are also responsible for drafting the unit testing and technical documentation.
- You coach the programmers involved in the realization of the technical design and actively participate in certain development tasks.
- Master's degree in IT (or equivalent by experience)
- Experience with event-driven architectures (DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Microservices)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Build Automation, unit testing (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Visual Studio Team Services, ...)
- Experience with projects that require high availability and scalability
- Extensive experience with .NET, C #, SQL, WebAPI and JSON, Web Sockets, HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment & Azure platform
- Strong insights into Design and Development Patterns (OO, IOC, MVC, MVVM, ...)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL)
- Knowledge of Document databases, Graph DB, ...
And further ...
- You are an enthusiastic and analytically strong team player
- You communicate smoothly and correctly (N-E)
- You have a proactive attitude and problem-solving approach.
- You think customer-oriented and are able to lead the development team.
- You like to solve complex issues, so that you can offer the best suitable solution to the customers.
What does i.deeds has to offer you?
- Challenging IT projects at leading companies.
- You end up in an enthusiastic team of talented colleagues whom you can count on.
- The possibility to take part in a pioneering role in the realization and further expansion of the custom-made team.
- At i.deeds there is an open company culture with short communication lines.
- There is respect for a good balance between work and private life.
- Via training, courses and individual coaching you can further develop your talents.
- You will receive an attractive salary package, supplemented by fringe benefits (car, laptop, smartphone, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, ...)
WILL WE COMBINE OUR EFFORTS?
Get in touch with us today and send us your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
i.deeds nv • Molenstraat 72 • 8790 Waregem • tel. 056 65 01 00