Young Potentials BI Consultant (m/f)
On September 1st, we start an intensive training program with a team of 5 Young Potentials
- After an intensive 4-month training program, you, along with your coach, translate business issues into concrete reports, analyses and dashboard solutions.
- In the long run, the aim is to realize successful BI projects as a professional business intelligence consultant.
- You will be able to set up functional requirements and create data warehouse models.
- You will be responsible for the quality and the maintainability of the software.
- You will independently develop projects for and with customers. Considering your place of residence, this may be in the regions of West and East Flanders, Brussels and Antwerp.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Knowledge about the bi tools is not a must because this is part of the program.
- You are an enthusiastic team player who can also work autonomously.
- You think analytically and work customer-oriented.
- You communicate in a correct and pleasant way (N-E).
- You are open to learn.
- You will find an enthusiastic team of talented colleagues who you can count on.
- There is an open corporate culture with short communication lines.
- There is respect for a good balance between work and private.
- You work in a creative environment where you can further develop your talents.
- We offer you a varied and challenging job with a mix of project, team and customer management.
- The various training opportunities give you the space to further explore your career.
- You get an interesting salary package, supplemented with fringe benefits (car, laptop, smartphone, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, etc.).
Do you want to become one of the 5 Young Potentials who start an intensive training program on September 1st?
WILL WE COMBINE OUR EFFORTS?
Get in touch with us today and send us your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
i.deeds nv • Molenstraat 72 • 8790 Waregem • tel. 056 65 01 00