Working at i.deeds
i.deeds continues to grow and we owe this largely to our professional coworkers. Do you also want to make a difference every day in a family environment? Are you someone who knows how to take action and wants to grow with our organisation?
Take a look at our job vacancies and feel free to apply to become part of our team.
You will find yourself in an inspiring family environment where your input really counts and where you will play an important role with one or more of our customers. You will feel strongly involved, as the flat structure ensures smooth and open communication.
Yes, of course!
Sharing knowledge is part of our DNA! We help our customers with smart solutions and guide them in their digital transformation.
Sharing knowledge between colleagues and learning from each other is a must. This strengthens cooperation and growth. In other words, you will be made future-proof and you will learn the skills our customers expect from a professional.
Getting the right consultant to work on the right project is a challenge. We take into account all kinds of factors, such as your experience, skills, personal interests and ambitions, expectations of the customer, but also commuting. You should be a good fit for the customer and the customer should be a good fit for you.
Yes, we go the extra mile for our customers. Why? Because we believe in a long term relationship. Because of this, there are now several customers on whose various projects we have been working for over 5 years.
What is going on behind the scenes at i.deeds?
- Moving Forward Team – The cycling team is still looking for enthusiasts who like to cycle during their free time, sharpening the team spirit and exploring the region.
- Engagement & a good heart – Every year we choose a charity for "De Warmste Week" and organise a few charity events!
- The social club makes sure that extra fun activities are always on the radar, such as the summer BBQ, going bowling... or just a pizza night after work.
- The annual family day is a pleasant get-together with lots of fun and sport activities the whole family can enjoy.
- At the New Year's party, we strengthen the family spirit even more, together with the partners.
Why would you be a good fit at i.deeds?
- You follow the latest trends in your field closely
- You too are of the principle: a promise is a promise.
- You share your knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- You form a team with the customer.
- You want to make a difference.
- You have both feet on the ground.
Why would i.deeds be a good fit for you?
- We look for the right fit between consultant and customer.
- We work on amazing projects.
- We are a reliable partner for customers and coworkers.
- We encourage proactivity and taking initiative.
- You can work in an inspiring and flexible setting.
- We invest in our employees through a personal training programme.
- We go the extra mile… both for our customers and for our employees.