As far as HR goes, we have a lot of ideas, but unfortunately not enough time. You can make a difference by bringing inspiration as a dynamic force, with all kinds of initiatives and with a focus on Employer Branding and recruitment communication.
- On our new job site, you provide up-to-date content about vacancies and staff events.
- You help prepare the job happenings and are also present at job fairs.
- With your creative pen you turn neutral job posting texts into attractive and appealing job descriptions.
- You place the job vacancies on various social media and job channels in order to create a qualitative influx.
- You help update the database.
- You communicate internally about the various HR activities.
- You know how to post nice photo or video posts on social media that support i.deeds in the recruitment process.
- You further help design and streamline i.deeds’ on boarding process
- Your field of study is HR- or communication-related, bachelor or master (commercial sciences, business psychology, HR management, business communication, SME management...)
- You are enthusiastic and want to learn as much as possible
- You take your tasks to heart, work accurately and enjoy digging into new challenges.
- We are happy to coach you through this set of tasks so that at the end of your internship you can look back on an educational experience!
- And... we treat you as a full member of staff - You will be just one of us!
Fascinated by this position?
Applying is very easy! Mail your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your CV matches the profile we are looking for, we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an introductory meeting.
What happens after my application?
You can expect feedback by e-mail within a week following your application.
During an initial exploratory meeting with the CEO, we mainly assess your expectations and your motivation. The aim is to check if you see yourself fitting into our corporate culture. You will also get the opportunity to hear the vision and strategy of i.deeds first-hand.
Meet a future colleague.
What is expected of you in a specific position?
It is important that you understand this well in advance. That is why meeting a future colleague is ideal. You can fire all your questions.
Welcome to our team!
Did you successfully complete the selection process? Then all that remains is to sign your contract. Congratulations and welcome to the team!