As a business analyst project leader, you are an important link in building the bridges between business and IT for our customers.
- As a business analyst project leader, you organise and monitor the long term projects you are responsible for.
- You prepare comprehensive and detailed analyses that can be understood by both customers and internal employees and you translate these into concrete solutions that offer real added value.
- You ensure that you and the technical staff are up to speed regarding concepts, methods and tooling.
- You preferably have a master's degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position (analysing business, project management, developing selection processes)
- Your ambition is to expand your expertise on Business Analytics and Performance Management.
- You are passionate about data & business processes
- As a consultant, you will be communicating both with management (C-level) and with the people in the workplace.
- You stand beside the customer to offer solutions that really add value to his business.
- You are not alone: sharing knowledge with colleagues is part of the job
- A diversity of projects in various sectors gives you the opportunity to continue growing
- i.deeds is a family business where trust and recognition are key elements
- Various courses are provided to further expand your expertise
- Ensure a good work-life balance with flexible hours & local projects
- Interesting salary package & extensive fringe benefits
Fascinated by this position?
Applying is very easy! Mail your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your CV matches the profile we are looking for, we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an introductory meeting.
What happens after my application?
You can expect feedback by e-mail within a week following your application.
During an initial exploratory meeting with the CEO, we mainly assess your expectations and your motivation. The aim is to check if you see yourself fitting into our corporate culture. You will also get the opportunity to hear the vision and strategy of i.deeds first-hand.
Meet a future colleague.
What is expected of you in a specific position?
It is important that you understand this well in advance. That is why meeting a future colleague is ideal. You can fire all your questions.
Welcome to our team!
Did you successfully complete the selection process? Then all that remains is to sign your contract. Congratulations and welcome to the team!